Welcome To My Weblog!

Hello! This weblog is my first one, so I am still learning and experimenting! Technology is changing everyday. In order for educators to stay updated on this ever-changing field, we must read and learn, and stay SEVERAL steps ahead of our students! I am a computer teacher, but I did not know very much about some of these webtools. I was amazed that so many of my students were familar with these tools. I hope to teach them more about these webtools as I'm taking this class.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Can You Post To My Blog!

Please let me know if you can't post to my blog!

6 comments:

Meridith said...

hi tina!! i am going to try and post something to your blog!!!....

Meridith said...

AND IT WORKS!!! yay!

kpenton said...

Hi Tina! Your blog is too cute. I love pink!! If you want to add more detail, go to settings. There are lots of options.

Kelsea said...

I laughed when I saw the tennis balls on the chairs in your classroom. I did the same thing in my classroom. I bought 500 used tennis balls on ebay and shared them with my mom who is also a teacher. No more problems with loud chairs!

Your blog looks good!

jwachsman said...

Yours looks much better than mine!

Barbara said...

Tina,
Your blog is fantastic! I love the puppy, wish I could hold him!

Blog Archive