Welcome To My Weblog!

Hello! This weblog is my first one, so I am still learning and experimenting! Technology is changing everyday. In order for educators to stay updated on this ever-changing field, we must read and learn, and stay SEVERAL steps ahead of our students! I am a computer teacher, but I did not know very much about some of these webtools. I was amazed that so many of my students were familar with these tools. I hope to teach them more about these webtools as I'm taking this class.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

RSS Feeds

I really like adding RSS Feeds to my blog. Subscribing to RSS Feeds saves me a lot of time. I can add my favorite sites on my blog and they are updated daily. I don't have to type in the URL for these each time now that I have them on my blog. I know that I could bookmark these, but not all my favorite websites are updated daily and adding the feeds to my blog just seems more logical. I can also share these feeds with students, educators, and friends. I was having a hard time trying to get my feeds added to my blog. Thanks to Kelsea for posting her comment. I don't know why I didn't think of using the Help section. I always tell my students if they can't figure something out in Office or FrontPage and I'm not there, look to the Help feature. I guess I need to think of that next time!

No comments:

Blog Archive